Healthy soil = healthy lawns and gardens!
Set yourself up for success with premium quality soil amendments!
Composts & Garden Soils:
We carry several products from Coast of Maine Organics, which we absolutely love for their unbeatable quality of nutrient rich goodness that are sure to help your plants thrive!
- Bumper Crop: 1 cu. ft. bags – A blend of lobster shells, manure compost, worm castings, kelp, peat and aged bark. Inoculated with endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi to improve root function. Everything your plants need in one bag! OMRI Listed for organic use.Our recommended use: Everything! Add when planting perennials, annuals, shrubs, veggies, herbs, whatever! This soil can do it all.
- Raised Bed Mix: 2 cu. ft. bag –
Coast of Maine Organic Products Castine Blend Organic Raised Bed Mix is a rich and diverse soil for growing big and healthy vegetables, herbs and flowers. It is made with a mixture of manure compost, worm castings, lobster and kelp meals, mycorrhizae, greensand and biochar. It is ready to use straight out of the bag with no need for additional components or tilling. It is OMRI listed for use in organic gardens.Our recommended use: unbeatable for raised beds of course! Also can be used for top dressing lawns and beds
- Lobster Compost: 1 cu. ft. bag – Coast of Maine Organic Products Quoddy Blend Lobster Compost is made with lobster shells, compost and sphagnum peat moss. It is a dark-brown, complex soil filled with everything your plants need for healthy growth. It drains well and is an ideal soil conditioner for existing beds that need reinvigorating. It is OMRI listed for use in organic gardens.Our recommended use: Great for TOMATOES (higher calcium reduces blossom end rot and other diseases), also great for top dressing lawns & flower beds, and adding to raised beds and vegetable plots
- Mushroom Compost: 1 cu. ft. bag –
Premium nutrient infused, organic compost that is ideal for your garden or lawn needs. Very versatile product, can be incorporated it into the soil prior to planting, or can be used to topdress existing plants.Increases nutrient retention and soil’s microbial activity. Promotes essential aeration by reducing surface crusting and compaction. Aids in Moisture retention, reducing the need for watering.Our recommended use: top dressing lawns & flower beds, vegetable gardening
- The COW: 2 cu. ft. bags –
An odor-free blend of natural animal manure and composted peat, the COW™ provides a high nutrient content, making it ideal for a wide range of plantings. Natural water holding capacity allows reduced watering – no additional chemicals required.Our recommended use: Top dressing lawns & flower beds, raised beds, great cost-effective & nutrient rich additive to stretch premium soils
- Gardener’s Gold: 1 cu. ft. bag -Gardener’s Gold Organic Potting Soil is good for all outdoor and indoor container plants! It is a blend of sphagnum peat moss, composted hen manure, shellfish, perlite, and very old dark bark. It is also pH adjusted with lime, as needed. This product is perfectly suited for houseplants and all general garden planting. Gardener’s Gold Organic Potting Soil is a rich, earthy blend made with natural and organic ingredients with a special water saving formula.Our recommended use: Great for outdoor flower, vegetable, & herb containers
- Organic Grower’s Mix: 1 cu. ft. – Bumper Crop Organic Grower’s Mix is carefully formulated using natural ingredients and proper composting methods that result in a consistent growing medium. Our exclusive recipe provides an ideal balance between water retention, soil texture, drainage, and aeration. Ingredients include: Mycorrhizal Fungi, Kelp Meal, Lobster and Crab Shells, Worm Castings, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Dehydrated Hen Manure, Coir, Composted Cow Manure, Aged Bark, Dolomitic Lime, and Peruvian Seabird Guano.Our recommended use: UNBEATABLE for container vegetable & herb gardening. Also great for flower planters.
- Baccto Premium Lite Potting Soil: 40 qt. bag – This popular, pre-moistened, all-purpose potting soil is designed for ease of use when planting indoor and outdoor potted plants or bulbs, or starting seeds or rooted cuttings. A lightweight blend of sphagnum peat and other quality materials, BACCTO LITE™ Premium Potting Soil includes starter and slow-release fertilizers, and is ready to use right out of the bag.Our recommended use: our absolute favorite potting soil for HOUSEPLANTS!
- Monhegan Blend Black Earth: 1 cu. ft. bag – Coast of Maine Organic Products Monhegan Blend Black Earth Premium Top Soil is made from composted manure, sphagnum peat moss, and aged bark. The result is an easy-to-use, diverse, rich soil blend that promotes a healthy and vibrant lawn. It is OMRI listed for use in organic gardens.Our Recommended use: Top dressing lawns & flower beds, general purpose
Helps provide vibrant dark color adds a finished look to your landscape. Provides a protective barrier around plants and over soil. Aids in Moisture retention, reducing the need for watering. Natural product will break down and add needed nutrients to top soil
- Shredded Hardwood Mulch: 2 cu. ft. bag –
- No recycled wood products used
- No recycled wood products used
- Dyed Brown Mulch: 2 cu. ft. bag –
- Dyed Black Mulch: 2 cu. ft. bag –