Back by popular demand! Join us for another Homegrown Happy Hour at Soergel Orchards! This fantastic night will take you on a tour of four different locations on our property while sampling handheld eats & sipping delightful drinks. Enjoy a wagon ride from location to location, each stop featuring an appetizer and drink pairing made with farm fresh ingredients. Along the way you’ll hear from Soergel family members about the history of the farm and its current operations. Plus you’ll get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be homegrown. It’s going to be a wonderful experience. We’d love to see you there!
LOCATIONS & MENU (non-alcoholic options available at each location)
- Greenhouse: Soergel Summer Salad- Raw sweet corn kernels, blueberries, peaches, cucumbers, balsamic reduction, Kosher salt & black pepper. Served with a spiked Boyd & Blair Blueberry Lavender Lemonade
- Orchard: Charcuterie served with Arrowhead Wine
- Field: Mexican Street Corn with marinated and chilled Wholey’s shrimp. Served with a refreshing mojito.
- McIntosh Hall: Grilled Italian sausage medallions served with seasonal grilled vegetable medley. Angel food cake with peaches and blueberries for dessert along with an Arsenal Cider flight
- WHO: You, your significant other and friends! (Must be 21 or older to attend)
- WHEN: Thursday, July 20th
Please register for your time slot below:
6:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Please arrive 15 minutes early
Friday, July 21st
6:45 p.m. – SOLD OUT
*Please arrive 15 minutes early
- WHERE: Park behind McIntosh Hall and meet on the porch of McIntosh Hall
- COST: $75/person
- NOTE: Event starts promptly at your start time. Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for parking, etc. and don’t forget sturdy footwear as we will be walking the farm! Please be advised that this event is weather dependent. We will make the call by the morning of the event. Guests will receive a full refund if cancelled due to inclement weather. If you need to cancel for reasons not related to weather, this event is non-refundable, but funds are transferrable.